Thinking about flipping a house? Check out this guide, which can help you sell quickly after your investment property is fixed up and ready to go.
7 Tips to Help You Sell Your Flip Fast
Here are seven tips to help sell a house fast, especially if you’re a real estate investor flipping the property:
- Price it right. Setting the right price is critical to a fast sale. Make sure to research comparable properties in the area and price your property competitively.
- Clean and declutter. Cleaning the property and decluttering it will help potential buyers see the property’s potential and imagine themselves living there.
- Stage the property. Staging the property with furniture and decor can help potential buyers visualize how the property could look when it’s lived in.
- Make repairs and upgrades. Making repairs and upgrades to the property, such as fixing leaks or updating the kitchen, can help increase the property’s value and appeal.
- Highlight the property’s unique features. Highlighting the property’s unique features, such as a large backyard or a new roof, can help make the property stand out to potential buyers.
- Market the property effectively. Marketing the property effectively, such as through listing it on multiple websites and holding open houses, can help reach a larger pool of potential buyers.
- Work with a real estate agent. Working with a real estate agent who has experience in the local market can help you price the property correctly, market it effectively, and negotiate with potential buyers.
By following these tips, you can help sell your flipped property quickly and for the best possible price. Of course, it’s important to keep in mind that real estate markets can be unpredictable and your results may vary.
Related: Should You Allow Pets in Your Rental Property?
Should You Hire a Cleaning Company to Come in Before You Sell?
Hiring a cleaning company to clean the property before you sell it can be a good investment, especially if you’re flipping a property. A clean property will appeal to potential buyers and help make a good impression. Cleaning can also help highlight the property’s features and make it easier for potential buyers to envision themselves living there.
Should You Hire a Landscaper?
Hiring a landscaper can also be a good investment, especially if you’re flipping a property. A well-maintained landscape can increase the property’s curb appeal and make it more attractive to potential buyers. A landscaper can also help with any necessary repairs and upgrades, such as fixing broken sprinkler systems or trimming overgrown trees.
Related: How to Make a Small Bathroom More Attractive to Prospective Buyers
What Other Professionals Should You Work With to Sell Your Flip Fast?
Other professionals you may want to work with include a real estate agent, a home stager and a home inspector. A real estate agent can help you price the property correctly, market it effectively, and negotiate with potential buyers. A home stager can help you prepare the property for sale by arranging furniture and decor to highlight the property’s best features. A home inspector can identify any potential issues with the property that may need to be addressed before sale.
By working with these professionals, you can help ensure that your flipped property is presented in the best possible light and that any potential issues are addressed before sale.
Related: 3 Creative Ways to Come Up With a Down Payment for an Investment Property
Do You Need a Hard Money Loan?
Paces Funding is the top hard money lender in Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee. Apply for a hard money loan here or click through our site to find out how we can help you now!