We supply hard money loans to real estate investors in Jacksonville, because we have faith in this market. Jacksonville has one of the U.S.’s fastest-growing populations. It has a steady economy. Plus, it features climbing rental rates. That makes Jacksonville a Florida city worth investing in. If you choose to invest in Jacksonville, you will be pleased with its affordable entry prices. Plus, you’ll find average cap rates above 7 percent and payroll growth that is above the national average.
With Jacksonville’s 34,000 military-affiliated personnel in need of housing, you won’t just make money investing in real estate in this Florida city, you will provide a valuable service. That population is only expected to grow too. The Mayport Naval Station will bring thousands of jobs over the next five years. Rental rates are expected to keep rising especially in the Atlantic Beach region, consequently.
Jacksonville’s Market Highlights
- Jacksonville was ranked #31 on a list of the Best Places for Business and Careers by Forbes.
- Jacksonville’s hospitality and tourism industry is flourishing, contributing to its stable economy.
- Jacksonville features three important naval air stations that are located within the city limits.
- Jacksonville has a strong manufacturing base.
- The city is home to major companies like Northrop Grumman Corp., Florida Blue Cross, Fidelity National Financial, Anheuser-Busch Companies Inc., and Vistakon
Are You Looking for a Hard Money Loan to Flip a House Or Buy A Rental Property?
Paces Funding is a hard money lender offering hard money loans to purchase and renovate non-owner occupied residential and commercial properties throughout the Atlanta, Nashville, Florida, or the North and South Carolina metropolitan areas. Our application process for hard money loans is easy. Just fill out this very simple online form and you will be contacted shortly. Unlike other lenders, the window between applying and funding is very small. We have funded properties in as a little as one day, but typically funding hard money loans takes about seven to ten days.
Call us at 404-814-1644 or contact us online to find out whether you might qualify for this type of funding. In the meantime, check to ensure that you meet our loan criteria. Our loan amounts can be up to 65 percent of the after-repaired value of the collateral—and if you use the loan for renovation or construction, the loan amount can be based on the collateral’s improved value.