According to current housing trends for Atlanta, Georgia and the surrounding areas, the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area is one of thethe 20 best housing markets for investors in 2018. Actually, the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area is currently considered the seventh best housing market for investors in 2018.
Key metrics that helped the greater Atlanta metro area and surrounding cities ranked seventh on the list include the following:
- The average home price for the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area is $234,249.
- A 3-year population growth rate of 4.9% is reported for the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area.
- The 2-year job growth rate Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area is 5.1%.
- The 1-year home price growth rate for the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area is 8%.
- A 3-year price growth forecast for Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area is speculated at 24%.
- Homes in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta metro area are undervalued by 7%,
Alone, the Atlanta market trends show a 4% increase ($11,500) in median home sales over the past year. Meanwhile, the average price per square foot rose to $215 from $201 in this same period. Lastly, and perhaps most interestingly, the median rent in Atlanta increased sharply in Atlanta to $1650 and appears to be continually rising. In fact, the price of rent in Atlanta is growing three times faster than the national median. Currently, most experts agree that the Atlanta real estate market is extremely healthy. This all spells good news for Atlanta real estate investors.
Are You Looking for a Hard Money Loan to Flip a House Or Buy A Rental Property?
Paces Funding is a hard money lender offering hard money loans to purchase and renovate non-owner occupied residential and commercial properties throughout the Atlanta, Nashville, Florida, or the North and South Carolina metropolitan areas. Our application process for hard money loans is easy. Just fill out this very simple online form and you will be contacted shortly. Unlike other lenders, the window between applying and funding is very small. We have funded properties in as a little as one day, but typically funding hard money loans takes about seven to ten days.
Call us at 404-814-1644 or contact us online to find out whether you might qualify for this type of funding. In the meantime, check to ensure that you meet our loan criteria. Our loan amounts can be up to 65 percent of the after-repaired value of the collateral—and if you use the loan for renovation or construction, the loan amount can be based on the collateral’s improved value.