If you’re looking for a hard money lender in Atlanta, GA, chances are that you’re a real estate investor or you’re otherwise self-employed, which can make traditional financing difficult.
In other cases, people use hard money lenders in Atlanta for:
- Bankruptcy bailouts
- Emergency cash-out for miscellaneous needs
- Foreclosure bailouts
- Short-term financing related to real estate for any reason
- Other transactions lenders can’t perform
If you’re shopping around for the best hard money lender in Atlanta, here’s what you need to know.
Finding the Best Hard Money Lender in Atlanta
In order to find the best hard money lender in Atlanta, you’ll need to ask several questions. Here’s a list to get you started:
- What are your interest rates?
- What loan-to-value are you looking for?
- How long may I borrow money?
- What additional costs will I incur?
- Can I borrow money for repairs?
- Does credit matter?
- How much money do I need to put down?
- When do I pay interest?
You’ll be able to get a grasp on how hard money lenders all over Atlanta operate by asking these simple questions, and you’ll be able to determine whether this type of financing is right for you.
You’ll also need to find a lender who has extensive experience and is local to Atlanta.
Do You Need a Hard Money Lender in Atlanta?
If you need to take out a hard money loan in the Atlanta, GA area, call us at 404-814-1644 or get in touch with us online. We’ll be happy to answer your questions about hard money loans and walk you through the entire loan process.